I have been "tagged" by my friend Terry Peirce to provide a list of things that make me laugh. I challenge anyone reading this to provide your own list and pass it along to me.
Here is my list of favorite funnies:
1. the dog eating peanut butter
2. Junie B. Jones
3. re-runs of the Cosby show
4. my daughter's imitations of famous singers
5. when my kids ask questions like, "Did you ever hear of The Rolling Stones when you were young?'"
ABOUT BARBARA BIETZ
- Barbara Bietz
- California, United States
- I am a children's author, magazine writer, children's book reviewer, and chair of the Sydney Taylor Book Award Committee. I love talking about children's books and the craft of writing. My midddle grade chapter book, LIKE a MACCABEE, was released in October 2006 (Yotzeret Publishing) The best part of being an author is visiting schools and meeting students, teachers, and librarians. I write book reviews for Jewish Book World magazine and the Association of Jewish Libraries Newsletter. Selected interviews from this blog are featured in Jewish Book World Magazine. My monthly book column appears in the award winning web site, FamiliesOnlineMagazine.com. I also teach writing classes for adults. Please check out my web site at www.BarbaraBietz.com Contact me at BarbaraBietz@aol.com.